Urine Drug Testing
Urine Testing (Lab Based and Instant)
You’ve likely heard of Urine Drug Tests. They are the most common form of drug testing. This methodology is relatively quick and affordable. Businesses, DOT, Schools, Courts, and Social Services often rely on this very reliable test method.
Test Smartly Labs can offer sound results on Instant Screens in just minutes and Lab-Based Test results within 1-2 days.
We’re capable of keeping up with the most intricate collection procedures. We’re also aware of the many ways people try to cheat the system and take steps to prevent specimen tampering. Our collection sites meet the DOT regulations to avoid cheating and to ensure unadulterated samples. We also offer Observed Collections for those clients who want to ensure their employees can’t cheat.
5-Panel Urine Test
If you need to ensure your subject isn’t partaking in common substances, a urine test could be a good solution. This is often helpful if you just need a preliminary overview of potential bad behavior. Our standard 5-panel urine test can detect the presence of:
- THC (Marijuana)
10-Panel Urine Test
For a more complete overview, the 10-panel urine test can often offer what you’re looking for. This is helpful when testing for prescription drug use. The following are typically tested:
- Everything from the 5-panel test
- Methaqualone *
- Propoxyphene *
If you need to test for synthetic drug use, you’ll need a more targeted test as these substances are not detectable with either a standard 5-panel or 10-panel drug test.
Urine Testing Procedures
We follow a precise procedure with every urine test we perform:
- Subject’s urine is contained in a secure cup and sealed with tamper-resistant tape
- Sample sent to testing lab for screening
- Any non-negative result will be isolated and confirmed with with further testing
- If a test shows Negative for all tested Drug Metabolites, it’s a Negative Test
- If not, further testing occurs, and a MRO is engaged
- Testing abnormalities such as temperature irregularities are required by the Department of Transportation to be followed-up with a supervised test where the subject is directly observed. This is also an option for Workplace or Personal Testing