We tend to associate hormones with teenagers and young adults. This is largely due to the fact that, as we get older, hormone receptors become less sensitive. As hormone levels decline with age, our bodies begin to show physical signs of appearing older.
Here at Test Smartly Labs, we offer anti-aging lab testing for both males and females. You can count on our results as we use only the top diagnostic labs.
Hormones Involved in the Aging Process
Estrogen and testosterone are the hormones we hear the most about, and they’re certainly key factors we look at in our anti-aging testing. To ensure you look and feel your best, we check:
- Regulates sleep cycles
- Can extend life span by 25%
- Destroys free radicals that increase risks of heart disease and cancer
- Released through exercise
- Makes us experience feelings of happiness
- Reduces stress and keeps people active
- Prevents breast cancer, bone loss, and heart disease
- Maintains menses and fertility
- Promotes ability of protein to build new muscle, skin, and bone
- Called the fountain of youth hormone
- Helps maintain bone density
- Helps us handle stressful situations
As you can see, the body relies on a variety of hormones for overall health and well-being. You’re only as old as you feel, and we can guide you in making sure you feel as young as possible Call Test Smartly Labs today.