Mercury Exposure Testing

Mercury is a chemical element commonly known as quicksilver due to its appearance. Dozens of products we use every day rely on this element for proper functioning including:

  • Fluorescent light bulbs
  • High intensity discharge lamps
  • Batteries

Mercury is also present in the foods we eat. Things like fish and shrimp contain high amounts. In fact, they can contain so much of the element that people can get mercury poisoning by eating too much.

There are many ways to become exposed to mercury at unsafe levels. If you or someone you know is suffering with the following symptoms, it may be time to contact Test Smartly Labs for professional mercury exposure testing:

  • Mood swings
  • Headache
  • Insomnia
  • Twitching
  • Weakness
  • Abnormal sensations

Time is of Essence

When left in the dark, mercury exposure can lead to serious health problems including death. The staff here at Test Smartly Labs understands how serious this situation can become, and that’s why we follow a strict protocol through every step of the testing process. Time is of essence, so schedule your mercury exposure test today.